Sunday, November 4, 2007

Arggghhh... insanity at its wits!


I am sure many of us have watched Alice in Wonderland. As you watch it, you kinda enjoy the brain teasers that Alice has to go through trying to find her way back home. It is mind blogging and yet interesting, not to mention the puns and creativity involved and oh, if you watch the Disney's version the spectrum of colours that runs across your screen. As a child I never fail to enjoy watching it untill now. When it happens to you in real life is no joke.

One week and my life is now a restless one. This time there is no mad hatter but you do have the Queen of Hearts and the rabbit with the time always running out and inclusive of some new characters. I am totally at my wits with a teamplayer whose actions have traumatised me in one way of another. Have you ever been in a situation where you are feeling luke warm in a tub then suddenly you find yourself in boiling water and you have no idea what had cause you to be in that situation? Well... trust me I am in that situation now and I have no idea how to move out of it. I could either just get myself out or find a way to cool it. Cooling it sounds good to me cause it still keeps me in touch with the tub but what happens after that? If I choose to get out completely, then things would get completely cold. So what do you do?

You think that is worst. What is in the mist of this trouble you see your past? The rabbit running around with the clock, this time however not to tell you that you are running out of time but to remind you something you have completely forgotten and to remind you of the future. What if you are unsure of the past and depressed about the future? What are you going to do? Can you please everyone? And what if you should choose not to please anyone at all? Isn't that going against your nature?

A rather interesting character whose heart and head does not make any sense told me this, "If you are confident about yourself you should not worry about what others think about you" But what is rather contradicting about this character is that he does not realise that what he preaches he does not follow. When someone says something about him, he says they don't know him. But maybe they do and he cannot accept it. Another thing about this character, apparently he is weak when he is around 'someone'. He is turning hostile against that person cause he believes by doing that, he is less vulnerable in her presence. But he does not understand that it is SHE who is his weakness. Try telling him that and he will laugh at your face and tell you, "Stop pretending like you know me". I just don't get him. Perhaps if he looks inside he will find himself instead of hurting the people with harsh words. Especially when they are those who care for him

Confusing isn't it? Well welcome to my world!

picture from: http://www.thefairfieldvine.com/storage/alice in wonderland cheshire cat. jpg

No comments: